Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Joel at 8 Weeks

Look at this little frown!! So many people comment on how cute his frown is. It is terribly cute and he has frowned like that from birth. It is a really enquiring little look he gets. Joel is doing really well. Let me just say that he is the chairman of the marketing department. He sleeps for 8 hours at a stretch at night. He is breastfeeding like a pro and is just overall an incredibly content and happy baby. We are very blessed indeed.

Jared is still doing very well and he is enjoying his little brother. He takes great pride in introducing him to people as "this is my friend, baby brother Joel". I am also "my friend mommy" and Hannes is "my friend dada". It is very precious. We have enrolled him to start playing soccer at the end of April. I have no idea how they control a bunch of 3 year olds with 1 ball so I'm thinking they must surely give them each a ball!! We'll see how they do it. We may even learn a thing or 3. He still loves school. We may have to concede and send him 5 days a week for 3 hrs after the summer break. I don't have any new photos of him to post I'm afraid. It is a challenge getting decent photos of him these days. We're at the pull a funny face when I see the camera stage. You'll just have to take my word for it, he is still beautiful and still has the happiest most contagious smile I know!!

'Till next time xxx

















No comments: